40 Year Old Women Shirt For 40th Birthday Gift Born In 1982 T-Shirt – 40th Birthday Gifts shirt
Just because someone has turned 40 year old, doesn’t mean that you can’t get them a gift. A big 40th birthday to you! This milestone is the perfect time to celebrate the past and look forward to everything you have yet to accomplish. In fact, getting 40th birthday gifts for friends and loved ones is a tradition in many cultures, including our own. ‘It’s your day’ or ‘Happy Birthday!’
If you are looking for a unique shirt for your friend on 40th birthday, no need to worry, we have covered your back with40 Year Old Women Shirt For 40th Birthday Gift Born In 1982 Tee. Browse through the most 40th birthday gifts of shirts and choose one that appeals to you. From corporate to casual, from movies to music, from comics to love, from cute to funny. There is something for everyone.
Don’t miss the chance! Come and grab one gift for you or your friend. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you want another color or a different style, you can visit Happyinktee.
- Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing.
- Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive.
- Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape.
- Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching.
- Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Do not iron; Do not dry-clean.
- We try our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.
- If you are happy with your purchase, please consider posting a positive review for us. This helps us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
- If you are not happy with the purchase, please contact us to resolve the problem.