The United States must support Ukraine in its fight for freedom and independence. Russia’s aggression against Ukraine is appalling, and we must stand with Ukraine as they wage their war against Russian-provided forces. Our country has already provided significant aid to Ukraine, and I encourage our government to continue to do everything possible to help them prevail in this conflict. The Ukrainians are courageous and resilient, and they will win the battle with American support.”
Ukrainian Warrior Cats Stand With Ukraine T-Shirt – Ukrainian Warrior Cats Stand With Ukraine
This t-shirt is perfect for anyone who supports the cause of Ukrainian independence. It’s made of high-quality materials and is sure to last through many washings. Show your support for a free Ukraine by wearing this shirt or others from our stand with Ukraine collection.
Don’t miss the chance! Come and grab one gift to support Ukrainian. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you want another color or a different style, you can visit Happyinktee.
Product tag: stand with Ukraine
- Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing.
- Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive.
- Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape.
- Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching.
- Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Do not iron; Do not dry-clean.
- We try our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.
- If you are happy with your purchase, please consider posting a positive review for us. This helps us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
- If you are not happy with the purchase, please contact us to resolve the problem.
Aidan Bradbery –
the shirt is hilarious, bought for a friend & he loved it