Romantic getaways to one of the sweetie’s destinations below will help couples rekindle their love and experience the wonderful natural scenery. Where will be the ideal destination for your journey? Happyinktee will suggest the best romantic getaways for a love anniversary.
Some suggestions for the best romantic getaways:
If planning a honeymoon trip abroad, do not miss the dreamlike romantic getaways.
1. Jeju, South Korea
If you want to have romantic getaways like in Korean movies, then go to Jeju – the oasis of a couple’s love. The wide Jeju is surrounded by a vast ocean filled with sunshine, wind, and magical natural scenery that is perfect for you to have romantic experiences.
* Why call Jeju is one of the romantic getaways for couples
- Many “strange” museums: People refer to Jeju as “the island of museums”. In those museums, you have to visit extremely “strange” and interesting museums.
- Dreamy nature: The island is famous through the scenes in the movie “Winter Sonata”. The unspoiled beauty, the idyllic people, and the magnificent vestiges of nature have made Jeju the most attractive destination in Korea.
- Food rich in “Vitamin Sea”: The freshness of seafood in Jeju is beyond discussion. The island is surrounded by the sea, and Jeju is blessed with an extremely rich source of seafood. In addition, tangerine is also a famous specialty of Jeju Island because of its delicious, succulent, and sweet taste.
- The Island of the Volcano: Jeju Island was formed more than 2 million years ago due to volcanic activity and traces of volcanoes are still everywhere on the island.
* What’s fun in Jeju, what’s in play
- Coming to Jeju without going to these places is waste:
- Conquering Hallasan Mountain – Korea’s highest mountain and Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak – World Natural Wonder.
- Watch the sunset at Hyeopjae Beach.
- Explore Manjanggul Cave.
- Discover the irresistible beauty of Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, Jeongbang Waterfall, and Jussang Cheolli Rock Pillar.
With picturesque beaches, Bali is really an ideal honeymoon destination for couples who love to travel by sea. In Bali, you will really get lost in the city of love because it seems that lovers from all over the world flock here. Bali is not only beautiful and romantic with many white sand beaches but also home to many sacred temples.
* Why is Bali a romantic place for couples?
- Dreamlike scenery: If you are a travel enthusiast and love the sea, then Bali is definitely a place that you should visit once. In Bali, you can easily explore primeval jungles, white beaches, sparse people or majestic volcanoes, and countless small islands around.
- Countless unique tourist destinations
- The world’s most “genuine” resort paradise: Referring to Bali, people will think of the most luxurious resorts in the tourist paradise. Ubud has long been likened to the city of love and an ideal place for a honeymoon. For couples, what else is appropriate but an extremely romantic Ubud?
* What is there to have fun in Bali?
- If you only have a short time in Bali, you should plan your destinations in advance because Bali has many attractive and beautiful tourist attractions.
- Kuta . Beach
- Nusa Dua Beach
- Batur . Volcano
- In addition, do not forget to treat yourself to romantic dinners on the shores of Jimbaran in candlelight and the music of indigenous people.
Swiss nature has spread the beauty of love all over the country – you definitely cannot miss this wonderful country. Blue rivers, snow-capped mountains, verdant valleys, beautiful sparkling lakes, plus Swiss chocolates and world-class services. Hold your loved one’s hand and quietly admire the breathtaking natural beauty on this romantic journey.
* Why is Switzerland the most romantic country?
- The country has a wonderful natural landscape: The beautiful natural landscape here is one of the main reasons why Switzerland is the happiest country in the world.
- The safest country in the world: this country has not had any war since 1815 until now.
- The quality of life is among the top in the world
- It is a highly democratic country: Switzerland has a direct democracy. The people can absolutely propose to change the constitution
* What’s fun in Switzerland, what’s to play?
- City of Zurich
- The ancient city of Lucerne
- City of Basel
- The capital city of Bern
The Maldives isolated in the Indian Ocean is the most romantic archipelago in the world, a “superfood” for privacy away from the bustling city. Relaxing days together begin by immersing yourself in white sandy beaches, spending the night at luxury resorts in the middle of the sea, or participating in activities such as scuba diving, sailing, windsurfing, … or experiencing traveling. Boat.
* Why is the Maldives the most romantic place for couples?
- WATER VILLA for couples unique design like a small aquarium in the middle of the sea, suitable for the wild features of the sea but also comfortable and modern.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner by candlelight: In any love movie, there is a scene where the male and female leads have dinner together by candlelight.
- Restaurant under the sea: Couples can also enjoy a luxurious dinner in high-class style when visiting the undersea restaurant at Conrad Resort.
* What’s fun in the Maldives?
The scenery here is known for the most beautiful words, such as the “fairy scene” place with land – water – harmonious and attractive sky. Join Gonatour to note the must-see places in Maldives:
- Alimatha Island
- Blue tribe Moofushi – famous stopover
- Manta Point – diving area
- The largest mosque in the Maldives – Hulhumale Mosque
You can read more at >> Best 50th wedding anniversary gifts
Making a list of romantic getaways for a love anniversary is one of the things that will make you feel confused. Don’t worry about that, this article will help you find out the best answer and choose the greatest romantic getaways with your lover. Thanks for your time.